· You have no idea where your money goes
· You set a budget, break it, and give up the next week
· You no sooner pay off the credit card than you’re back in debt again
· It’s just too hard to keep track of what you have spent
· You tried one of the money guru’s methods and they never worked for you
· You turn to retail therapy when you feel low
Money stress has the power to ruin your life. It can break down relationships, cause bankruptcies, irrational decision making, keep people stuck in deficits and ruin their future. It has been known to cause suicides. It can return in cycles: no sooner have you got rid of debt than you start to slide helplessly back into it.
Your relationship with money is one of the few relationships you carry with you for your entire life.
If you have unresolved issues around money, these will constantly disrupt your plans to achieve financial freedom. An unsatisfactory relationship with money will time and again sabotage your progress to achieve your life goals.
You CAN have a life that feels abundant and secure, where money has been stripped of its emotional baggage and is simply a tool to enrich your life and the lives of your family.
Want to know how?